- Start by cleansing with an oil-free cleanser. Make sure skin is completely dry. Do not use cream around the eye area.
- Shake the tube. Apply a pea-sized amount to the top of the hand.
- Using a makeup brush, pick up a tiny amount of the product.
- Using upward strokes, spread a thin layer of the gel underneath the eyes for puffiness, over the crow's feet area, over the "11" lines between the brows, and beneath and above the brow bone (but not on the moveable eyelid).
- Let the product dry for approximately five minutes while remaining completely expressionless. Do not squint or smile.
- When product is completely dry, feel free to apply powder or gently pat on foundation.
Most people won't get a white residue if product is applied thinly and smoothly with a makeup brush. If whitening forms after application, simply moisten a cotton swab (or your fingertip) and remove excess product by gently patting the edges.